What are the benefits of Bamboo Clothing?
Bamboo fabric benefits are: -
- Super soft, Breathable and Comfy.
- Antibacterial that keeps you odor free, thereby feeling and smelling fresh.
- Highly Sweat Absorbent – Pulls moisture from skin for evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Superbly Insulating – Keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Naturally UV protectant – protect yourself from cancer.
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet – You will love how if feels on the skin.
- Hypoallergenic – Natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions.
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet – Help save our planet!
Do the natural properties of Bamboo diminish when clothing is washed?
We advise that you ‘do not’ use any fabric conditioner so as to preserve the moisture managing feature. However, over a long period with constant washing, some of the natural properties of the fabric are likely to diminish.
Are the natural properties of Bamboo real or marketing fad?
Bamboo has many natural properties that makes it an amazing textile for clothing, not least its softness and durability. There is scientific evidence to support some of these properties which are also self-evident to the wearer.
Does bamboo clothing really keep you warm?
Bamboo fabric wicks sweat away from the skin allowing it to evaporate. Even though it is highly breathable, the warm air insulating the skin will only cool slowly, therefore keeping the body warm. Fabric is soft and absorbs moisture.
What is different about Ashabi Wears?
Ashabi’s idea, values and passion are based on Embracing Culture, Preserving Heritage and Staying Vibrant. Key enablers are: -
- 100% Made in Canada.
- Designs & Styles – Help connect with the beautiful culture in varying part of the world.
- Organic, Biodegradable, Lustrous, Eco-friendly – Focus on the Bamboo.
- Sustainable and ethically-made apparel with people and planet in mind.
Are Ashabi’s products priced fairly?
The quality of our products is comparable to what you find in high-end boutiques. We are able to offer high quality at a lower and affordable price, thanks to, the online retail benefits which eliminates physical shop rent. Product prices reflect our values which focus on “the people and the planet”.
Are there benefits associated with shopping Ashabi collections?
- 10% off your first order when you sign up for instant savings.
- Future rewards and coupons for loyal customers.
What is the comparison between Bamboo and Cotton?
See the followings: -
- Bamboo is 40% more absorbent than the finest organic cotton.
- Bamboo grows without need for pesticides.
- Bamboo is antibacterial. Cotton is not.
- Cotton fabric loses insulating qualities when wet.
- Bamboo feels like cashmere. Cotton is abrasive against the skin.
- Growing bamboo enriches the soil. Cotton damages it.
When did the textile industry discover bamboo?
Initially bamboo was used for building, but in 2001 Beijing University discovered how to use bamboo to make textiles.